Find Cruise Deals
|Le Boreal Facts|
From 224 to 264 passagers
Up to 132 outside cabins
Length : 142m (466ft)
Beam : 18 m (59ft)
Average speed : 16 knots
crew members: 139
Elevators to all decks
Dynamic positionning system
Clean ship standards
A superb mega-yacht with 132 cabins, she is the fruit of the expertise of the Italian Fincantieri shipyard and French sophistication, as interpreted by designer Jean-Philippe Nuel. Le Boréal remains faithful to our philosophy - to create a unique atmosphere, a subtle blend of luxury, intimacy and well-being.
Superior materials, discreet elegance and a tasteful décor combined with exterior and interior lines to reflect a nautical mood, subtly revisited. On board, soothing neutral tones are enlivened by splashes of red, our signature theme linking tradition and innovation to create personal touches in the spirit of a “private yacht”.
Le Boreal : Best New ship of the Year 2010 rewarded by the European Cruiser Association (www.eucras.com).
- Loyal to the great French tradition, the haute cuisine on board is worthy of the finest restaurants, where discreet, attentive service is the hallmark.
- Our two restaurants welcome you for breakfasts, lunch and dinner. The Gastronomic Restaurant, with a capacity of 268 persons, is situated on Le Liberte Deck and serves you French and international cuisine accompagnied by fine wine. On the Grill Restaurant, you will have the opportuniny to eat outside and enjoy buffet lunch and themed dinner.
Onboard Le Boreal
- Here you will find a special ambiance, La Companie du Ponant's signature: a feeling that you are on board your own yacht.
- Whether you want to join other guests in the theatre or games area (Wii consoles, etc), or relax on your own in a quiet corner of the library, Le Boreal has been designed to meet the needs of every guest.
- Everything has been done to preserve the independence of each guest to suit their personal tastes: lounges for lectures and shows, a spa in partnership with Carita, but also more intimate spaces such as the library and internet corner. Comfortable cabins, nearly all with private balcony, are available forfamilies either as triples or as communicating cabins. There is also a games area with Wii consoles, children's menus. Just as if you were on a private yacht, your time is your own to do as you please.
- Fitted with the latest equipment (Kinesis Wall, running machine) and in partnership with the famous Carita brand, the Beauty Centre on Le Boreal welcomes you for some unforgettable moments of relaxation and pampering (beauty treatments, hairdresser, hammam, balneotherapy).